I believe I was discriminated due to a mental disability at my workplace. how should I proceed?

Asked over 5 years ago - New Haven, CT

I was trying to advance and I was told I was the big question in the company. I was told I was going to get a raise after I completed a corporate class and I never saw the raise, which was to come with medical benefits that I really needed.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Scott E Schaffer

    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . You should contact the CT Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities and speak with them about filing a complaint. You should also consider hiring an attorney to make sure you are represented as you proceed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

16,997 answers this week

2,317 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

16,997 answers this week

2,317 attorneys answering