I BELIEVE I MAY BE A VICTIM OF POLICE PROFILING BASED ON A RECENT ARREST ,,,,,,, I NOT SURE THE BEST WAY TO HANDEL THIS

San Angelo, TX |

IVE BEEN ARESTED ONLY ON MY STREET OF RESIDENCE 5 TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR IM JUST TRYING TOI FIND OUT IF IM A VICTIM OF PROFILING ,, INTRAPMENT OR ANYTHING SUMTHING ISNT RIGHT HERE ???????????

Unfortunately, you have not provided any facts or a question for the forum. However, it would best for you to consult with a local civil rights attorney because you could, very well, have been a victim of police profiling.

Ms. Berjis is licensed to practice law in the State of California. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and thus this answer is for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. Since all facts are not addressed in the question, this answer could change depending on other significant and important facts. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship.

my last arrest was very recent and when I asked why I was being stoped he said " casue I know who u are " wasent speeding driving under the influence ,, so its in my best interest to consult wit a civil rights attorney ?????

sumthing isn't right 5 to 6 aresst within a year all on the same street .....

thank you MRS.BERJIS...

Malosack Berjis

Malosack Berjis

Based solely on limited facts that you have provided, yes--something does not sound right. And, yes, contact a local civil rights attorney and tell them all facts, so that they can determine whether or not you have a viable claim.

Malosack Berjis

Malosack Berjis

You are very welcome.

First, if you are currently represented, please raise your concernes with him or her. Secondly, if you are not represented, contact a local criminal defense attorney and request a consult. Most will provide an initial consultation for free. The police must have either a "reasonable suspicion" or "probable cause" to believe that a crime has been commited before searching or seizing your person or property. This are fact specific issues and only a qualified lawyer will be able to counsel you regarding your case or cases.