I BELIEVE I MAY BE A VICTIM OF POLICE PROFILING BASED ON A RECENT ARREST ,,,,,,, I NOT SURE THE BEST WAY TO HANDEL THIS

Asked about 1 year ago - San Angelo, TX

IVE BEEN ARESTED ONLY ON MY STREET OF RESIDENCE 5 TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR IM JUST TRYING TOI FIND OUT IF IM A VICTIM OF PROFILING ,, INTRAPMENT OR ANYTHING SUMTHING ISNT RIGHT HERE ???????????

1. James Paul Sadler

1

Answered . First, if you are currently represented, please raise your concernes with him or her. Secondly, if you are not represented, contact a local criminal defense attorney and request a consult. Most will provide an initial consultation for free. The police must have either a "reasonable suspicion" or "probable cause" to believe that a crime has been commited before searching or seizing your person or property. This are fact specific issues and only a qualified lawyer will be able to counsel you regarding your case or cases.

2. Malosack Berjis

Answered . Unfortunately, you have not provided any facts or a question for the forum. However, it would best for you to consult with a local civil rights attorney because you could, very well, have been a victim of police profiling.