I beleive I have been treated unjustly how do i know if I have a case to sue my supervisor/company that I work for?

Asked over 3 years ago - Dallas, TX

My supervisor has verbally abused me (witnesses) locking me out of my room but giving me a deadline to get assignments in without a way to get in, false write ups, told me that I was not allowed to do something but allowed another worker to do what I was not allowed to

1. Christopher Jay Harding

Answered . You should probably write down as much as you remember of each instant, why you feel it was abuse or improper of the supervisor or other employee, who witnessed the event, and who else voiced complaints like yours. Then make sure to grab the company manual and policies and schedule a meeting with an attorney. It sounds like you have a lot you want to ask about, but the short answer to your question... sit down with an attorney.