Skip to main content

I been charged with witness intimidation bus wasnt my fault they put me on 6 months probation and them dismissed my case

Fall River, MA |

can i still apply for citizenship because i needed assap

Attorney Answers 3

  1. This is really an immigration question. I have edited the practice area. Also, was it pretrial probation or a CWOF? That can make a difference.

    This is not intended as legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

  2. You have to show good moral character for the past five years. You can't do that with a conviction for witness intimidation until five years after the probation ended.

    The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

  3. You definitely need to retain a lawyer to assist you!

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics