I been charged with witness intimidation bus wasnt my fault they put me on 6 months probation and them dismissed my case

Fall River, MA |

can i still apply for citizenship because i needed assap

This is really an immigration question. I have edited the practice area. Also, was it pretrial probation or a CWOF? That can make a difference.

This is not intended as legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

it was a pretrial probation

David C. Newton

David C. Newton

Then you are probably good. You should still consult and retain an immigration attorney as obtaining citizenship is complicated and something you can not afford to have screwed up. www.thenewtonlawfirm.com

ok thank you so much.At the moment i dont know no immigration attorney can you please tell me if you know any arround Fall River,MA area

okay thank you so much.At the moment i don't know no immigration attorney can you please tell me if you know any around Fall River,MA area

David C. Newton

David C. Newton

You can use the find a lawyer feature here on AVVO. Just put in immigration attorney and location Fall River, MA. www.thenewtonlawfirm.com

You have to show good moral character for the past five years. You can't do that with a conviction for witness intimidation until five years after the probation ended.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

You definitely need to retain a lawyer to assist you!