I attempted to buy a car using my Secondary credit number(scn), Driver license, DOB , which I received from a law firm.

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Used cars

I attempted to buy a car using my Secondary credit number(scn), Driver license, DOB , which I received from a law firm. The dealer told me I needed $ 1,500 down. So I paid it. They told me I was approved so I could take the car home. Well two days later they called me and said they couldn't get the car approved, so I needed to bring their car back. I agreed to bring the car back it...wasn't a big deal I had another car I wasn't in a rush. After returning the car I ask for my deposit and the salesmen tells me I have two options very cocky: Just leave and forfeit your deposit or he will call the police and I will lose my job and be arrested and lose anything for fraud. He said my ssn wasn't mines. Can they just take my money?, if not what can i do to get it back? Thanks

Hopefully you kept the paperwork. You should be able to get your money back and maybe more for their bad behavior. Give Dana Manner a call in Miami and he'll steer you right.

It sounds like you have a relationship with a lawyer firm. If you have an attorney, you should discuss this issue with them. Good luck.

Lemon law topics