I assume it's sexual harrassment to question a name on a federal sexual harrassment case

District Heights, MD |

In addition, saying that the name has been removed for purposes of blame. And probably, intentional infliction of emotional harm, etc. What else would it be considered?

1. Please rephrase your question. It isn't clear what you mean by your post.

2. Not sure what your question is.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

3. It is not clear what you are asking.

Any accident and legal information provided by Davis Law Group to non-clients is for general information purposes only. It is not a substitute for legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is created or maintained without a signed written agreement between the client and the law firm.

4. Post is unclear

5. It's not clear actually what you're referring to. You should restate the question, in English.

I focus my practice on (video) gaming industry, casino gambling, and complex internet law issues, electronic free speech, entertainment law, copyright and trademark law, and computer fraud. I primarily represent game developers and founders of emergent internet technologies. The author is a Maryland attorney; however no answer given on Avvo is intended as legal advice or intended to create an attorney-client relationship.