I asked if the vehicle was ever in a accident or if they knew anything of its history and was told to f off can i do any thing

Saint Paul, MN |

i went back several times and dealership kept telling me to f off what recourse do i have it was on a used car i only brought it home 5 miles and then brought it right back

1. Your post is not real clear on when you asked what and why you are not happy with the purchase. If your concern is that they are not nice to you, I recommend not going back there...

2. We need to know more if we are to be able to try to help you out. What is wrong with the car? Have you had to pay to fix anything that you think should have been covered by the dealer? Why do you think the dealer misrepresented something? If you don't know anything and just are wondering, it is probably a waste of time asking the dealer anything again. There are ways for you to find out those things on your own. A lemonlawblog lawyer can give you tips on that. Loom for one near you at www.USLemonLawyers.com. Thanks for asking and good luck.

This answer is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. The law in your state may differ and your best answer will always come from a local attorney that you meet with privately. If you need a Consumer Law attorney, click the link above to find a Consumer Law attorney near you.