I asked if the vehicle was ever in a accident or if they knew anything of its history and was told to f off can i do any thing

Saint Paul, MN |

i went back several times and dealership kept telling me to f off what recourse do i have it was on a used car i only brought it home 5 miles and then brought it right back

Your post is not real clear on when you asked what and why you are not happy with the purchase. If your concern is that they are not nice to you, I recommend not going back there...

When I returned to the dealership (the same day of purchase - within an hour a signing paperwork) after the purchase and requested any information they had about the vehicle - such as previous accidents or anything, the employee told me to "f*** off and he didn't care, a deal is a deal." Isn't there some law to protect me from getting a salvaged vehicle, such as the vehicle being in a front end collision and the air bags have been deployed before - doesn't the dealership have to disclose this information to the purchaser? If they didn't disclose this information, is there a law protecting me so that I can get my money back or anything - such as the lemon law? I did ask for this information from the dealership, after buying the vehicle and the employee told me, "He didn't care and f*** off, the deal is done and he didn't have to disclose it, and didn't need to disclose any vehicle recalls for it and that he didn't have to disclose anything."

also my brother asked before the paperwork was signed

Scott Richard Kaufman

Scott Richard Kaufman

Once again, you are not being clear. Are you saying you bought a car that is a prior wreck and they failed to tell you?

yes that is what i am saying

yes it was in a prior wreck i have only put on about 10 miles since signed the paper work found out after i signed the paper work that it was in a wreck went to dealership asked them to make it right the sales manager told me to f off he dont have to do nothing

Scott Richard Kaufman

Scott Richard Kaufman

How do you know or how did you find out it was a prior wreck?

the car is parked in my driveway refuse to drive it for now till i figure out what i could do to remedy this situation

Scott Richard Kaufman

Scott Richard Kaufman

contact local counsel for the issue. find someone good here: http://www.naca.net

from car-fax i paid the 40.00

plus my brother in law is a mechanic and when he seen it he said it right off the bat that it was in a wreck so i had to check and he does know his cars very well

We need to know more if we are to be able to try to help you out. What is wrong with the car? Have you had to pay to fix anything that you think should have been covered by the dealer? Why do you think the dealer misrepresented something? If you don't know anything and just are wondering, it is probably a waste of time asking the dealer anything again. There are ways for you to find out those things on your own. A lemonlawblog lawyer can give you tips on that. Loom for one near you at www.USLemonLawyers.com. Thanks for asking and good luck.

This answer is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. The law in your state may differ and your best answer will always come from a local attorney that you meet with privately. If you need a Consumer Law attorney, click the link above to find a Consumer Law attorney near you.