I ASKED A QUESTION ABOUT THE FAVORABLE MEDIATOR'S REPORT RE VISITATION AND JOINT LEGAL CUSTODY.

Elk Grove, CA |

THE CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY WHO RESPONDED SAID I NEEDED TO CONSULT AN ATTORNEY, THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MATTER. WHY DO YOU THINK I ASKED AVVO? OF COURSE IT IS IMPORTANT, AND IT DOES NOT HELP WHEN AN ATTORNEY SAYS, YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY. IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE HELPFUL, I THINK NOT ANSWERING IS BEST.

1. It would be great if you posted the question for us to consider. Some of us would likely wish to answer the question but are unable to because you didn't ask it in this posting.

DISCLAIMER The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.