I ASKED A QUESTION ABOUT THE FAVORABLE MEDIATOR'S REPORT RE VISITATION AND JOINT LEGAL CUSTODY.

Asked over 1 year ago - Elk Grove, CA

THE CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY WHO RESPONDED SAID I NEEDED TO CONSULT AN ATTORNEY, THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MATTER. WHY DO YOU THINK I ASKED AVVO? OF COURSE IT IS IMPORTANT, AND IT DOES NOT HELP WHEN AN ATTORNEY SAYS, YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY. IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE HELPFUL, I THINK NOT ANSWERING IS BEST.

1. Sarah Jeannette Haselup

Pro

Answered . It would be great if you posted the question for us to consider. Some of us would likely wish to answer the question but are unable to because you didn't ask it in this posting.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now