I apply for asylum at border, i was taken to detention after 6 weeks i was released on parolee. i m scheduled on removal proceed

Baltimore, MD |

I apply for asylum at border but i was taken to detention after 6 weeks i was released on parolee. i m scheduled for removal proceedings in immigration court. Please, I need free attorney to help me. I am not working and i have economic hardship. Someone help me, I don't want to loose my case if any lawyer can help me and negotiate to pay when i start to work.

Private attorneys, we have our own bills to pay and we are not on state or charity organization payroll. Yet, many of us do pro bono work in local and worthy cases. However, there are organizations who are on the state or charitable finding or both and thus capable of providing legal services for free. They are bound by the strict criteria in selecting cases they would take. Visit and see if you can qualify for their help. You can also visit EOIR website and look for a list of such services there.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

My esteemed colleague speaks golden here.. Unfortunately it's a cruel world; we've all got bills and unending obligations to attend to.. And The tax man always cometh.. Soon. You may want to consider applying fr asylum in the EU, there the local government usually applies an attorney to represent you (I guess that's why no one ever obtains asylum over there..)

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I might consider taking your case if you were in NY, IN Baltimore, I cannot do that for free.

Recommended articles about Immigration