I applied to change status from B2 to F1 but left the US before the USCIS make a decision and before the end of my I-94!

Cockeysville, MD |

Iam here in the US on B2 , I applied 2 months ago to change status from B2 to FI , the USCIS didn't make a decision about my application yet and my I-94 still valid but I canceled the idea of going to school now. And I will be going home next week.
Will my B2 be still valid and I can come back again?

1. Yes. If the visa foil is till valid that is has miles left on it.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. You'll be fine if:

1. You write immigration and ask to withdraw the COS papers
    2. You save you ticket/boarding pass and all documents that prove you left.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. I agree with my colleagues. You need a valid visa.