I applied for Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals, my questions is....

Asked about 2 years ago - San Jose, CA

I already send my application to the USCIS department. I was reviewing my paperwork, and realize that in the form I-765 from I accidently put under question 16. Who may file form I-765 I put (c)(14) instead of (c)(33).. I am know worry can someone help me will this little error cause me to be denied? What can I do, I have already had my Biometrics taken.

1. Philip Alan Eichorn

3

1

Best Answer

Answered . CIS will likely amend it on your behalf understanding that you filed it on your own and without counsel. They may require you to submit a new I-765 with the amendment and a new signature but they won't deny it.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . Don't worry, such minor errors are common. In all likelihood you won't even get an RFE for it. USCIS will correct that on its own.

3. Chong Hae Ye

Pro

2

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You shouldn't worry.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.