I applied for DACA and I recieved a RFE. Is it ok to send documents from state department of health?

Asked over 1 year ago - Tulsa, OK

Is it ok to send documents from my visits to my state department of health since I hardly ever went to the doctor? The person that filed my paperwork said it wouldn't be a good idea because it would mean I was using state help but its the only place where I went frequently for appointments. After high school I didn't work and none of the bills at my parents house are in my name.

1. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . If those documents are responsive to the RFE then yes.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . Based on your description you have two choices - get approved for DACA by providing evidence of presence in the form of health records or get denied by refusing to do so. I hope the "person who does your papers" knows the answer.