I applied for a work permit the I-765 and I received a requested information letter from the USCIS asking for I-485.

Asked over 2 years ago - Dallas, TX

what that mean

1. C. C. Abbott

9

Best Answer

Answered . To secure a work permit, you need to have an enabling status or application in process. It appears USCIS wants the I-485 receipt based on the box checked in the I-765 application

2. Christian Schmidt

6

Answered . You need to verify the basis for your I-765 application. You presumably indicates on the form that you applied based on pending I-485.

3. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

2

Answered . Will have to read your RFE to answer. Maybe you are not eligible to receive one yet.
    Sent on the SprintĀ® Now Network from my BlackBerry

4. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . You need to respond to the request.