I and my husband have been apart for 3 years now. He got rejected for his student visa 3 time. Can he still apply student visa?

Asked over 3 years ago - Denison, TX

I am graduating with an associate degree coming may. I want to bring him over here on graduation ceremony. which would be the best visa to apply student, visitors or dependent on the basis of acceptance.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

9

Answered . For additional information, please see:

2. Ralf D. Wiedemann

1

Answered . He can apply again, but if his situatoin is no different from the last twim, then he should not expect a different result. Depending on the reason for the previous denials, he is likely to be denied again for the same reason regardless of whether he applies for B-2, F-1 or F-2 visa. It would seem that an F-2 dependent visa would have made sense earlier in your circumstances, but if you are going to graduate (and then leave the U.S. shortly thereafter), it is doubtful that your spouse would be approved for an F-2 visa now. If you are going to continue your studies, then perhaps an F-2 for your spouse is more likely.