I and another person have been the brunt of really what would be a whistle blower situation - but it has been at several

Asked 9 months ago - Hyattsville, MD

companies. How do I know if I should file a whistle blower suit or a class action? It seems that the whistle blower atty would say whistle blower and the class action atty would say class action.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Mark William Oakley

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . Find a lawyer who handles whistle blower suits, as that is the primary practice area you should be concerned with. Class action suits are not a common starting point for conversation with a lawyer. if the case is appropriate for class action, then the whistle blower attorney can seek to have the case certified by the court, or add new counsel experienced in class action suits to co-represent the case. But you need whistle blower expertise first. Here's a starting point: http://www.whistleblowers.org/index.php?option=...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,839 answers this week

2,992 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,839 answers this week

2,992 attorneys answering