I an international F1 student and was charged with PL 120.00 01

Brooklyn, NY |

It is my first time and I don't have any criminal records. I was arrested for 3 hours and then released from precinct and got DAT for the court. Is it possible to dissmised this case and remove the criminal record?

1. It is hard to say without knowing the facts. More likely than not something can be worked out that won't give you a criminal record. Dismissal may be possible but the facts are needed. HIre a criminal defense lawyer.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.