Skip to main content

I an international F1 student and was charged with PL 120.00 01

Brooklyn, NY |

It is my first time and I don't have any criminal records. I was arrested for 3 hours and then released from precinct and got DAT for the court. Is it possible to dissmised this case and remove the criminal record?

Attorney Answers 1


It is hard to say without knowing the facts. More likely than not something can be worked out that won't give you a criminal record. Dismissal may be possible but the facts are needed. HIre a criminal defense lawyer.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics