I am working with my employer on H1B and he is paying an annual salary which is almost equal to the minimum wage of the state

Asked 7 months ago - Charlotte, NC

I am working with my employer on H1B and he is paying an annual salary which is almost equal to the minimum wage of the state as per my profile.My employer has promised to give bonus to me which will be around 40% of my annual gross salary.Can my employer disburse the bonus amount on a monthly basis (say 40% of the monthly salary) and can there be any legal issues associated with it?

1. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . How do you qualify for H1B at minimum wage? Of course he can pay you the bonus monthly, the question is will he? Sounds to me like he will not.