I am working in usa on TN visa, I want to buy business ,which visa I should apply to start my business,I am Canadian citizen.

Asked about 1 year ago - League City, TX

I am Veterinarian.I am working in houston for 10 years.I want to start my own clinic but don't know how to do it .Please advice me. thank you.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . This is not a general question. You are asking for a consultation. No problem, but not on AVVO. AVVO is a free general legal information blog, not a substitute for legal advice. Hire an immigration attorney for that.

2. Andrew Chung

1

Answered . I agree with both of my colleagues, but you really should speak with an immigration attorney with experience in employment based immigration. You can find one here on AVVO or one at AILA.org. Best of luck!

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . E-2

4. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . An E-2 Treaty Investor's visa will serve your needs much better. It will give you a 5 year visa issued by a US consulate in Canada and can be renewed many, many times assuming the business continues to exist and you actively manage it.