I am working in usa on TN visa, I want to buy business ,which visa I should apply to start my business,I am Canadian citizen.

League City, TX |
Filed under: B-1 business visa

I am Veterinarian.I am working in houston for 10 years.I want to start my own clinic but don't know how to do it .Please advice me. thank you.

1. E-2

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. This is not a general question. You are asking for a consultation. No problem, but not on AVVO. AVVO is a free general legal information blog, not a substitute for legal advice. Hire an immigration attorney for that.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. I agree with both of my colleagues, but you really should speak with an immigration attorney with experience in employment based immigration. You can find one here on AVVO or one at AILA.org. Best of luck!

The Law Office of Andrew Chung, PLLC. (832) 409 0117. Andrew@Chung-Law.com . The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

4. An E-2 Treaty Investor's visa will serve your needs much better. It will give you a 5 year visa issued by a US consulate in Canada and can be renewed many, many times assuming the business continues to exist and you actively manage it.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.