I am wondering if i could sue an animal control facility for not being totally honest about their killing methods i

Bonita Springs, FL |

my dog was dangerous i had to have him uethanized i expected a normal sedation and needle ingection like at the vets.the clerk said yes that is what they do i was already traumitized then but now i found out it is one of the worst pounds in the country.they use needle heart sticks and got caught putting them in freezers to die with small amounts that would not kill left to freeze to death.they break the law with the heart stick with no sedation and since finding this my mental health is way worse .I have to live with this the rest of my life.

Rather than sue, turn the criminal conduct you suspect over to the Attorney General's office. That investigation will make you sleep easy

Your posting leaves me with more questions than answers. Most importantly, how did you come across this information regarding their method of euthanization? If this was not publically known, then you need to report it to the attorney general's office. If you specifically inquired about the method of euthanization and were not properly informed then you may have a claim. I would consult a local attorney.

This is not to be construed as legal advice. I do not have an attorney client relationship with you.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes