Skip to main content

I am wanting to move to Canada and get married, what is the best process to manage this move?

Oxnard, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

I live here in the USA and want to move to Canada to be with my finance, what would be the best way to do so?

Attorney Answers 2


Although you have a valid question you need to direct this inquiry to immigration lawyers located in Canada as we deal with people wanting to immigrate to the U.S.

Legal disclaimer: The above statement is only intended to be general in nature and in no is to be taken as specific advice. A complete consideration of all facts is not possible in this setting and is necessary in order to provide any legal advice. This communication does not create any attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws of other countries. You need to contact an attorney that practices Canadian immigration law.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics