I am voluntarily going into sober living, and am voluntarily wearing a SCRAM bracelet..what am I looking at?

Newport Beach, CA |

as far as punishment? My lawyer told me with a high BAC, it was necessary. I also got evading arrest or something... Just curious as to what kind of sentencing will I be looking at? Trying to hang in here..thanks

failed to mention, I have 2 others in different states, that were mentioned in the report. There was no accident

1. Is this a first offense or do you have priors? Were you in an accident? Was anyone hurt? There's more to any case than just the charges against you.

The person in the best position to answer these questions is the lawyer you hired and are paying good money to answer them.

The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case.

2. You should ask your own lawyer. But as a general rule, in Orange Co. you are looking at at least 120 days for a third DUI within 10 years.

DS Criminal Law Group
    515 South Flower Street
    36th Floor
    Los Angeles, CA 90071
    213-289-9400

3. First you have an attorney and you should be directing your questions to your attorney. If there is some reason you are not getting these answers or you do not feel you will get them from your attorney then what are you paying your attorney for. It appears that you are looking at a 3rd DUI as well as possible other charges. It is not uncommon to get offers in the range of 270 days just for the DUI charge.
    Robert Driessen

Mr. Driessen is a former Deputy DA in Orange County with over 8 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Driessen, feel free to contact him at www.theocduiguy.com.

DUI topics