I am very disappointed to recieve an 5 day eviction notice from a third party who had purchased my home.

Peoria, AZ |

I thought i was working with my mortgage company to stay in my home until further notice.A person came to my door yesterday telling me i have to evict within 5 days.

To ensure that your rights are protected, you need to consult an attorney in your area.

DISCLAIMER: Brandy A. Peeples is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland. This answer is being provided for informational purposes only and the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice relating to your specific situation, I strongly urge you to consult with an attorney in your area. NO COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME ARE TO BE CONSTRUED AS ARISING FROM AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP AND NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WILL BE ESTABLISHED WITH ME UNLESS I HAVE EXPRESSLY AGREED TO UNDERTAKE YOUR REPRESENTATION, WHICH INCLUDES THE EXECUTION OF A WRITTEN AGREEMENT OF RETAINER.

what if i cannot afford an attorney right now.

Brandy Ann Peeples

Brandy Ann Peeples

Then seek advice through legal aid if you can.

If you were a renter, you would get 90 days notice. But as the prior owner of a house that has been sold, you can be evicted right away.