I am US Citizen. But on my immigration form I have not mentioned about them. can I sponser them. I derived citizen from asylum.

Flushing, NY |

who is them?

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

my son , but i did not list on my immigration form.

What is the question?

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The answer(s) given are only to be deemed general in nature as all of the facts of your case were not provided and thoroughly reviewed. Any answers are NOT to be deemed as attorney advice as a full legal opinion can NOT be provided at this time without a complete analysis of all of the facts regarding your particular matter. Any and all statements provided do NOT in any way create any type of attorney/client relationship.

Without knowing who you are referring to, it is not possible to answer your question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

You will have an uphill battle petitioning for your son as you did not mention any children on your naturalization form, an application made under penalty of perjury.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics