I am under 5 yr category to apply for citizenship application, how many days I can apply early

Greensboro, NC |

I am green card holder and want to apply for citizenship, (5 year rule) how many days early can i apply before I will be elligible for 5 years.
second question....My husband is overstayed his B1B2 visa in 2007. We are married since march 2013. The question is what is the best time to apply for his green card ....1....during my citizenship application processsing Or after I get citizenship oath.?

1. 90

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. 90 days.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

---------
    Carl Shusterman, Esq.
    Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
    Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
    Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
    https://shusterman.com/intake-secure.html
    600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
    (213) 394-4554 x0
    Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
    www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. 90

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

4. No sooner than 90 days prior, assuming you have meet the other physical presence and resident requirements.

919.225.3963
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationNC.com

Robert Brown LLC
    2330 Meridian Parkway, Suite 3050
    Durham, NC 27713

Marriage and prenups topics