I am u.s. citizen can i apply for green card for my nephew.

Saint Louis, MO |

Nephew lives in Pakistan , It is life threatning to live in Pakistan. Iwant to get him out of that country.

1. no such family category. He needs to look at other options

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

2. No

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. Unfortunately there is no category for a citizen to petition for his or her nephew. In some cases you may be able to petition for your brother or sister and list the nephew as a derivative beneficiary on the application, but you cannot petition for the nephew directly. Good luck!

www.azitalaw.com - 312.641.0771 - The information above is general in nature and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship between us. It is intended simply as background material, is current only as of its indicated date, and may not include important details and special rules that could be applicable to your case. You should consult an attorney directly before acting or refraining from action.