I am trying to get supervised visits for my daughter. Her father has skitzophrenia, and was baker acted 4 times in 3 months.

Ormond Beach, FL |

he recentley was called for a depo and told my lawyer that he believes that every car he's owned had a bulit in camera by the military. Also he said that there was a antenna put in his foot by the military. And when he was sick he said he just wouldnt talk and would watch cars go by and different cars told him when to breath when to drink something. He told me that if the messages ever told him to harm my daughter he would ignore the messages. he denined this in court. Now I feel for anyone that has this illness, what an awful illness. but my concern is for my daughter. I would just like his mother to be there. I think she needs to see her father. And have a relationship with him. Im just confused at this point, I was supposed to have a depo, courts on may 5th . what could be going on?

You should call or email your lawyer and ask him or her what is going on. From what you have stated, if the father said all of those things under oath at a deposition, it would sound as if you have more than enough to justify supervised contact for him with your daughter, and that it would probably be best if this took place at a facility where people are trained to adequately supervise potentially high-risk situations, as opposed to occuring in someone's home. Regardless, you definitely need to discuss this matter with your attorney in order to obtain the answers that you need.

Please note that this response is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship and is only based on the limited facts given. The response might change should additional facts be learned and should not be relied on as legal advice. It is recommended that you consult with an attorney who can properly assess the situation, as well as all pertinent facts, prior to taking any action based on the foregoing statements.

Joanna Mitchell, Esquire
Mitchell & Associates, P.A.
1809 East Broadway Street, Suite 321
Oviedo, Florida 32765
PH: (407) 971-6140
FX: (407) 971-1137
Email: jmitchell@mitchell-pa.com
Web: www.mitchell-pa.com

Joanna Mitchell, Esquire
Mitchell & Associates, P.A.
1809 East Broadway Street, Suite 321
Oviedo, Florida 32765
PH: (407) 971-6140
FX: (407) 971-1137
Email: jmitchell@mitchell-pa.com
Web: www.mitchell-pa.com

Thank you :))

He gave up his rights thank God

Joanna Marie Mitchell

Joanna Marie Mitchell

Glad to hear things worked out for you.