I am trying to get my children back that were taken on false accusations what do i need to do?

Asked over 1 year ago - Thermopolis, WY

My sister and mother called dfs and voiced concern about my children and they right away took kids away and talked to kids then made up what the kids said in court. They turn everything around on my husband and me and make us look like the bad guys. We need help bad and now!! We need our kids back

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Jake Kathleen Marcus

    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . You need to retain counsel as soon as possible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,737 answers this week

3,114 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,737 answers this week

3,114 attorneys answering