I am trying to find out what kind of a record an attorney by the name of franklin domenech 11 as far as going to trial.

Orlando, FL |

Is he a good defense attorney? And how well does he handle mediation cases?

1. Going to court is a lot like going to vegas. You cannot judge whether an attorney is a good attorney by the number of wins at trial. Moreover, mediations are always about compromise. There is no right answer for you. The facts of your case are different and distinct from other cases, so what you consider a favorable result, someone else might not.

DISCLAIMER: Brandy A. Peeples is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland. This answer is being provided for informational purposes only and the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice relating to your specific situation, I strongly urge you to consult with an attorney in your area. NO COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME ARE TO BE CONSTRUED AS ARISING FROM AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP AND NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WILL BE ESTABLISHED WITH ME UNLESS I HAVE EXPRESSLY AGREED TO UNDERTAKE YOUR REPRESENTATION, WHICH INCLUDES THE EXECUTION OF A WRITTEN AGREEMENT OF RETAINER.

2. He has no reported appellate or trial cases. He was admitted to the Florida Bar the year he graduated from law school, 2007. He has no disciplinary record. He is not board-certified. His law firm has 6 to 10 members.

Ask you lawyer about Mr. Domenech. He may have a local reputation.

This is a summary based on incomplete facts. You should not rely on it as legal advise. No attorney-client relationship is intended to be formed. You may call me 772-562-4570; email me vblawyer@bellsouth.net, or visit my website http://www.millerlawoffices.us

3. Ask your atty. You can also check online for feedback or bio info on him and the firm he with.