I am trying to find out if someone got arrested/DUI in Maryland last week while on vacation. They are from Florida and have a Fl

Baltimore, MD |

I am trying to find out if someone got arrested/DUI in Maryland last week while on vacation. They are from Florida and have a Fl.

You can check the State's Judiciary Case Search website under the individual's name.

Mr. Eidelberg is licensed to practice law in Maryland and the District of Columbia. The response herein is not legal advice, does not create an attorney/client relationship, is for educational purposes, and intended to impart general information about the subject inquiry. Consultation with a qualified attorney in the state from which the inquiry is generated is strongly recommended so that case specific legal guidance can be obtained.

Go to this website:

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp

Place the individuals last name and first name in the appropriate boxes and then sort by date and you would be able to see if there person has been charged.

You should seek the advise of a licensed attorney. Information contained in this post is not legal advise and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

How long does it take from arrest date to post on this website?

George Randolph Rice Jr

George Randolph Rice Jr

It depends on the police officer that charged the individual. It has to be charged within 1 year but it should take a couple of days, maybe 10 at the the most. The police officer must submit the paperwork to the Court and they then have to put it into the system, if they are backed up it may take longer.

You may check the public court docket, available on-line, by searching the individual name. The on-line docket is not updated as quickly as the official dockets, kept in the courthouse.

You can search court records at mdcourts.gov. An attorney can assist you with evaluating the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to plea bargain or go to trial. If you were to be found guilty, then an attorney can assist you with presenting mitigation, allocution, and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. Consider seeking a confidential consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney. Beware that online posts are not confidential. If somehow the prosecution were to find your post, then it might be used in evidence against you.

Information in the reply is provided as a public service. It is neither a comprehensive statement of the law nor legal advice, and no one should rely on it as such. If you have a legal problem or question, you should consult with an attorney, who can investigate the particular circumstances of your situation. Responding to a post does not constitute legal representation. I am not your lawyer, until we make an agreement and I receive my fee. Beware that posts and replies are not confidential. Anyone can read them.

Thank you but this is not for me. My wife's ex husband was to come to PA for a court appointed visit with his daughter. He never showed up and was AWOL for about 48hrs. He also missed a court appointed visit with the custody evaluator. He flies into BWI and drives to PA. He also has 2 other DUI arrests in FL.

Traffic tickets topics