I am trying to find a lawyer who will take my case as a pro bono in the state of Georgia

Asked about 2 years ago - Richmond Hill, GA

its a criminal case

1. Noah Howard Pines

Pro

6

Answered . You might want to contact the public defender's office if you cannot afford to hire a lawyer.

2. Brian Keith Ross

5

Answered . It is highly unlikely you will find one. Contact the public defender at your earliest opportunity.

3. Sarah Lynn White

6

Answered . Public Defenders are the pro bono criminal defense attorneys. Most private criminal defense attorneys will not take your case pro bono as they have to earn a living.

4. Michael Jason Rhoades

4

Answered . If you cannot afford an attorney, one may be provided to you by the State. If you are not satisfied with your appointed public defender, you're going to have to find a way to come up with the fee for a private attorney. Pro-bono on criminal cases is almost non-existent.

5. Samuel Jackson Siemon

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with the other posters. You will need to take the court appointed lawyer or come up with the money to hire a Private Lawyer.