I am traveling to US for employment on H1b Visa through my company

Sylmar, CA |

my question is
1. The approved LCA is for California and now I am going to Michigan. so do i need to transfer the LCA?
2. will there be any issues if i go to Michigan state with California LCA approved

1) Yes, of course, your EMPLOYER'S immigration lawyer needs to take care of that requirement;

2). Of course there will be, your employer would be impermissibly "contracting" you out, and may be found to have committed fraud when petitioning for you, if employer had no job for you as stated, but instead simply brought you under false promises to contract you out whenever the opportunity arises with a "client's project".

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Good answer

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Good morning, Carl!

Thanks Giacomo.. my employer has already initiated this this

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Good morning, Giacomo!

You do not need to do anything. The employer does, however, need to file an amendment.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

You do not have to do anything. However, your employer's attorney does. A new LCA for Michigan needs to be filed, and perhaps, an amended H-1B petition should be submitted to the USCIS.

Please click the link below for additional information.

---------
Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Know Your Rights!
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.