I am transferred from my county that sentenced me to probation to a county that u live in can I still b tested by the new cnty

Huffman, TX |

Can I b tested by the county I was transferred to even if its not my county that sentenced me

1. Yes. When your probation is transferred its just as if you were on probation in the original county.

Www.Austincriminaldefenseattorney.Com
    512-495-1813
    Austin Probation Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

2. Yes.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

3. Yes. The transfer is for your convenience. The new county can do everything that the original county can do. (The original county must refer the case to the judge for violations just as the transfer county.)

Cynthia Henley
    713-222-1220