I am the victim of ghost surgery. I wrote a compelling story about this devastating experience which caused permanent injury.

Fort Mill, SC |

How do I go about finding a publisher who is willing to publish my story which will educate future patients and thereby preventing this deceitful practice from happening to them.

1. I don't think that you have the correct forum. Go to "google" and type in publisher - see if you can find contacts to start the process of finding someone to publish your book.

2. Wrong place for that question.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

3. I agree that this question is posted in the wrong area. I think a google search would be most helpful.

4. I think you posted on Avvo by mistake when you should have posted on Craigslist.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com