I am the court appointed legal guardian for my adult daughter, she is now pregnant. Who will be the baby's legal guardian?

Roseburg, OR |

She has a traumatic brain injury. Her decision making skills are not the best. Drs call it executive function

You should talk to a family law attorney that practices in the county where your daughter lives. I strongly recommend that you speak with an attorney before your daughter has the baby. Depending on the situation with the father, his legal rights also need to be considered.

The information that I provide on Avvo does not create an attorney-client relationship with the individual asking the question or with any other individual. The information provided by Mindy Stannard and by other attorneys on Avvo is not a substitution for a private and confidential consultation with a family law attorney. Be careful what information you post on Avvo about your case. The comments on Avvo are available to the public.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody