I am the court appointed legal guardian for my adult daughter, she is now pregnant. Who will be the baby's legal guardian?

Asked over 1 year ago - Roseburg, OR

She has a traumatic brain injury. Her decision making skills are not the best. Drs call it executive function

1. Answered . You should talk to a family law attorney that practices in the county where your daughter lives. I strongly recommend that you speak with an attorney before your daughter has the baby. Depending on the situation with the father, his legal rights also need to be considered.