I am sure I need a lawyer in Mobile, Al. I may want to contest a will.

Asked about 1 year ago - Marietta, GA

I don't know what I need to do to contest a will. Let alone it being in another state. I need advise A.S.A.P. PLEASE

My Aunt died in March of thid year,. Her will was dated 2004. She was leaving most of her estate to her church, which she hadn't attented in years. I just don't feel this is right. Her lawyer is the ex. of the will and also belongs to this church. I'm not sure what to do. Thank you for any advise you can give.
Sincerely,
Charlotte Burke
iguessburke@yahoo.com

1. James P. Frederick

7

Answered . Yes, you need a lawyer to assist you with this. There are two things you can do, right away. You can re-post your summary, using Mobile, AL, as your location. That way, AL attorneys will respond to your summary. OR you can use the "Find a Lawyer" feature that Avvo has to search for such lawyers, yourself. I have done that for you, here: http://www.avvo.com/search/lawyer_search?utf8=✓...

James Frederick

2. Celia R Reed

3

Answered . Use the Find a Lawyer link on this site.

3. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . Attorney Frederick has given you all you need.