I am student in OH at Denison in Granville, OH. I got a speeding ticket while living in CA 3 yrs ago I moved to OH in 6/2012.

Asked 4 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

While Driving to work at 5 am going to a warehouse job in Torrence, I recieved a speeding ticket. I will be getting a summer job that needs a car so I am in need now to deal with my ticket. I was 17 at time of ticket and am now 20 years old and a Soph. at Denison Univ.
I have very little money as I am only able to work 4 hours a week at this time. I am asking what options I may have to clear my CA ticket at the very least costs involved.
Thank you in advance,
Charlie
I need ideas for me on how to take care of this and clear my ability drive again soon.

1. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

1

Answered . You need an attorney to get hold lifted and deal with citation . You might be able to clear this by paying the tremendous fine this has turned into through GC Services.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY
  2. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . Unfortunately Andrew is correct, you will be consumed in the firery breath of GC

3. Greg Thomas Hill

Answered . Mr. Roberts' answer is 100% correct. Hire an attorney to have the bench warrant lifted first and foremost and then deal with the fine, which has probably been referred to GCI Services.