I am staying in fore closer house. I did not get any eviction notice. How many days can i stay that house?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Naperville, IL

My house went to fore close. I am stay same house. I did not get any eviction notice. How many days longer to live that house. Is there any time fame for eviction notice for naperville, il.

1. Jason Lawrence Pyrz

1

Answered . Some more information would be helpful in answering this question. 1) Are you the homeowner? 2) At what stage in the foreclosure process is your home? For example, has the case gone to judgment yet? Has the house already been sold at a sheriff's sale? Or have you just been served with the foreclosure complaint?

Depending on where you are in the process, you may have as little as weeks or months, to upwards of a year or more. If you have just been served with the complaint, and you hire a competent attorney, you can realistically stay in the house for at least another year.