I am single income provider for family with 3 kids under 21. What is spouse entitled to in payment?

Asked over 1 year ago - Cincinnati, OH

3 kids under 18, spouse has not worked for 16 years

1. Ala M. Hamayel

Answered . Your question is unclear. Please try to re-post your question with more facts to better advise you.

2. Brian Alan Sommers

Pro

Answered . You need to provide more information. Spousal and Child support depend on several factors that must be considered. I suggest that you contact an lawyer.

3. David Jay Sternberg

Answered . The prior answers are correct. You need to provide more facts but this should be done in a consultation with a family law or divorce attorney.