I am serving a 324 month sentence in federal prison for conduct FOUND to be; "in violation of Title 21 U.S.C. 841(a)(1)";

State College, PA |

WHERE, in the text of the Constitution, the Legislative History of PL: 91-513, or the Controlled Substance Act of 1970, 21 U.S.C. section(s) 801 through 904, does it confer federal jurisdictional authority for the executive and judicial branch of the government of the United States to arrest, prosecute, convict, and punish any person at random NOT REGISTERED/REGULATED whose conduct is alleged, admitted, or found to be; "in violation of Title 21, United States Code, Section 841(a)(1)? Inquiring minds want to know!

I am uncertain if this is a rhetorical question expressing frustration with the system or if you are indeed questioning the right of a government to prosecute a crime. If you have a specific question about your particular case (e.g. the facts or the evidence involved) you should speak with your attorney or an appellate attorney and go over your concerns in detail.

Stew Crawford Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm serving Pennsylvania and New Jersey

223 North Monroe Street
Media, PA 19063 (Philadelphia & Tri-State Area)
1-877-992-6311
www.crawfordlaw.org

E-Mail: appeal@subrolaw.us

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

If you send me your business e-mail I will send you my 10 page 2,000 word STATUTORILY EXEMPT and I am prepared to come to your office in Philadelphia if necessary. <oldgeezer1928@gmail.com>

You have a lot of time to contemplate the state of our system. Good luck.

Charles Thomas Jr.

Charles Thomas Jr.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

13 HA! You're a sorry SOB for a lawyer!

Congress has the authority to regulate drugs through its powers under the Commerce Clause, per the Supreme Court of the United States.

There is no Congressional Enacted federal penal statute signed into Public Law by the President of the United States that would PROHIBIT, FORBID, or make it UNLAWFUL for any person at random to buy, sell, use, or abuse, marijuana, heroin, cocaine, hallucinates or controlled substances. I do not argue that Congress has the Power to regulate commerce, but where is the federal jurisdictional authority in personam for the executive and judicial branch to enforce the Offenses and Penalties described, defined, and set forth in 21 U.S.C. 841?

Jeremy Brian Gordon

Jeremy Brian Gordon

Title 21 was enacted into law. Federal statute controls whether a specific court has in personam jurisdiction, and I can assure that there is case law that says the federal courts have personal jurisdiction over violators of Title 21, which extends to simple possession of controlled substances.

Reproduce the EXACT language in the Constitution, the Legislative History of Public Law: 91-513, or the Controlled Substance Act, Title 21 U.S.C. section(s) 801 through 904 that confer federal jurisdiction in personam over any person NOT REGISTERED for federal jurisdiction to be federally regulated in the closed commercial system of controlled substances. I assure you...you cannot!

There is no NEXUS to the Constitution's "commerce clause" in section 841, in point of fact, there is a NEXUS to the Act's "Authorized activities in 822(b) and "Persons registered by the Attorney General are authorized...TO THE EXTENT AUTHORIZED BY THEIR REGISTRATION! That is to say, NO REGISTRATION--NO CONTRACT--NO CONTRACT--NO FEDERAL JURISDICTION!

Claiborne Hambrick Ferguson

Claiborne Hambrick Ferguson

Sovereign citizen are most found where? Law firms or federal prison? Hint....they don't were three piece suits, but jump suits. I hope you have a good appeals attorney and are not representing yourself as I fear.