I am separated, we are in different states and he is in the military. Would

Asked over 3 years ago - Orlando, FL

I be eligible for temp spousal support so I can go to school? And, he is presently receiving dependent pay...should that come to me?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Answered . The dependant pay does not specifically go to you, but you are entitled to apply for temporary support. This can be done in a couple of different ways based on which state you would have to file in. I suggest you consult a local Family Law attorney to discuss your case in greater detail and learn all of your rights and options. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,285 answers this week

3,699 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,285 answers this week

3,699 attorneys answering