I am seeking an experienced litigation attorney that can handle my real estate related case

Asked over 1 year ago - San Francisco, CA

I am seeking an experienced litigation attorney that can handle my real estate related case.

I would be the "plaintiff" on the case, and it pertains to real estate and bankruptcy matters. These include inappropriate actions and their consequences by my trustee handling my BK, the listing agent she hired to sell my properties, and my previous lenders for illegal foreclosure proceedings.

All of these wrongdoings have cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars in direct damages. I intend to sue any and all parties involved, including their insurance carriers, and anyone else with deep pockets. I can prepare a brief overview of the claims and faults that have merit when you respond positively to being able to review this case for consideration.

My properties were in San Francisco & San Mat

1. Paula Brown Sinclair

17

1

Answered . Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.
  2. Christine C McCall

Pro

11

1

Best Answer

Answered . Are you limited to attorneys who will work on contingency, or do you have the financial capability to fund such a broad and ambitious case?

3. Frank Wei-Hong Chen

13

1

Answered . What Ms. Sinclair means is you cannot post to solicit an attorney to contact you. Rather, this site is used for asking general legal questions regarding various types of law. If you wish to hire an attorney, you have to be pro-active and do the leg work and look yourself. Avvo's directory of attorneys is very complete.

4. M. Todd Miller

8

1

Answered . Contact the CA Bar Association. They likely have a referral service.

5. Charles Michael Tobin

6

Answered . I stumbled on your question. You sound very angry and perhaps are blaming everyone else for your unfortunate circumstances. I agree with you that to pursue a matter of this kind you need representation. On the other hand, a serious look within yourself may be prudent. It could allow you to move on, save some money and a lot of heartache over what does not sound, at least at first glance, like a very promising case.