I am seeking a Pro Bono lawyer for a Forgery charge that has been alleged against me in Georgia.

Lithonia, GA |

There is an alleged forgery warrant for my arrest concerning a student loan that my dad co-signed on in 2002. My dad told the bank that he did not sign and this is how the forgery warrant came about. I have never been in trouble and i am still in college with a toddler. I have tried contacting lawyers but I was laid off and i do not have money for a GOOD lawyer

I am unable to get any solid details about this warrant nor the exact charges against me. I am scared to turn myself in without knowing all the details. My dad is willing to help me through this but he is actually the reason why I am in this pickle. Please advise

Criminal lawyers do not generally work pro bono unless the case is notorious enough that it will help their reputations and bring future business. If you can't afford a private lawyer use the PD's office which is generally staffed with GOOD dedicated lawyers.