Skip to main content

I am seeking a lawyer in Washington State licenced in AK who may be willing to take on a wrongful death/malpractice case

Juneau, AK |

I lost my son at 35 1/2 weeks due to negligence of providers to review my past OB records till 2 months be fore his planned C section and a month before his demise... While reviewing this case I found that I was lied to in 2004 I was told after a DNC that after birth was left in me when in fact it was a sponge... I am seeking council outside the state of Alaska under recommendations of a well respected retired lawyer so I am looking for a attorney in Washington able to practice in Alaska.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Contact the Alaska State Bar Association and ask them for a list of such attorneys. You may be able to go to their website and find this information.

  2. You may use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

  3. The AK Bar's (free) Lawyer Referral number is 800-799-9999. Keep an eye on the 2 year Statute of Limitations. Good luck. Ward Merdes

    The Statue of Limitations for injury and death claims in AK is 2 years. Pay close attention and take prompt action, or risk losing valuable legal rights, including the right to compensation.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics