I am seeking a lawyer in Washington State licenced in AK who may be willing to take on a wrongful death/malpractice case

Juneau, AK |

I lost my son at 35 1/2 weeks due to negligence of providers to review my past OB records till 2 months be fore his planned C section and a month before his demise... While reviewing this case I found that I was lied to in 2004 I was told after a DNC that after birth was left in me when in fact it was a sponge... I am seeking council outside the state of Alaska under recommendations of a well respected retired lawyer so I am looking for a attorney in Washington able to practice in Alaska.

1. Contact the Alaska State Bar Association and ask them for a list of such attorneys. You may be able to go to their website and find this information.

2. You may use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

3. The AK Bar's (free) Lawyer Referral number is 800-799-9999. Keep an eye on the 2 year Statute of Limitations. Good luck. Ward Merdes

The Statue of Limitations for injury and death claims in AK is 2 years. Pay close attention and take prompt action, or risk losing valuable legal rights, including the right to compensation.