I am receiving a payment for a modeling job. The check is for 2500 and my cut is 1500. what is their cut for?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Philadelphia, PA

I posted a resume on a website and the company picked me up. They are using my pictures for 3 months. The check is on its way. why do I have to give them 1000 when I receive the check and is it really necessary?

I received the check and come to find out it's a fraud check. What can I do? Can I sue because they using my pictures?

1. Michael Leo Potter

1

Best Answer

Answered . The website is serving as an online modeling agency. They do promotions and create links. So I would assume that the $1,000 is their commission. You may want to review the terms and conditions that you agreed to in posting your profile on their site. All the best of luck!

2. Leo Michael Mulvihill Jr.

1

Answered . Without looking at the agreement between you and the website, we can't really say.