I am permanent resident there four years, I can apply to my husband?

Asked 10 months ago - Framingham, MA

he came over by Mexico was not caught by immigration and has no letter of deportation.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

Answered . Yes, you can. However, if he entered the US unlawfully, he will have to return to Mexico to apply for a green card, and will probably need a "extreme hardship" waiver.

2. Kira Gagarin

Answered . This is a long process. Think about making a consultation to discuss what you would have to do and show. Good Luck.

3. Levan Natalishvili

1

Answered . if he was not inspected then no

4. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

Answered . Were you married in a state or country that recognizes same sex marriage. It is best for you to become a US citizen first but he will have to go back to Mexico to obtain his green card because of his illegal entry. Consult an immigration attorney.