I am permanent resident there four years, I can apply to my husband?

Framingham, MA |

he came over by Mexico was not caught by immigration and has no letter of deportation.

1. if he was not inspected then no

2. Were you married in a state or country that recognizes same sex marriage. It is best for you to become a US citizen first but he will have to go back to Mexico to obtain his green card because of his illegal entry. Consult an immigration attorney.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. Yes, you can. However, if he entered the US unlawfully, he will have to return to Mexico to apply for a green card, and will probably need a "extreme hardship" waiver.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

4. This is a long process. Think about making a consultation to discuss what you would have to do and show. Good Luck.