I am paying alimony and my divorce decree does not reference cohabitation, does my alimony end iif I can prove cohabitation

Asked over 1 year ago - Savannah, GA

I have emails from my ex's email account saying that her fiance is living with her and my son "most" of the time, back in December 2012. I have continued paying ever since. Can I seek a modification of my payments

1. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

1

Answered . Without reading your paperwork there is no way to answer you. Depending on the exact wording, you may or may not have an ability to seek modification. As modification is not retroactive, each day you delay in speaking to a lawyer is costing you Monday, so take your papers to a lawyer for review on Monday.