I am Parolee from detention after ICE interview, I was given credible fear and I am in removal proceeding. I need Lawyer help

Asked 11 months ago - Baltimore, MD

I was Parolee from detention custody after ICE interview , I was given a credible fear (I established persecution and torture with facts ) and I am on removal proceedings immigration court. I need a Lawyer to help me. I have master hearing date and is closer. I want lawyer to help me because I have serious financial problem since i was released from detention i can not work until i file my I-589 form. I need free attorney to help me, I and my family are facing serious financial problem because i can not work and no access to any benefit.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

8

Answered . Private attorneys, we have our own bills to pay and we are not on state or charity organization payroll. Yet, many of us do pro bono work in local and worthy cases. However, there are organizations who are on the state or charitable finding or both and thus capable of providing legal services for free. They are bound by the strict criteria in selecting cases they would take. Visit www.immigraitonlawhelp.org and see if you can qualify for their help. You can also visit EOIR website and look for a list of such services there.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . Answered 10 minutes ago. My esteemed colleague speaks golden here.. Unfortunately it's a cruel world; we've all got bills and unending obligations to attend to.. And The tax man always cometh.. Soon. You may want to consider applying fr asylum in the EU, there the local government usually applies an attorney to represent you (I guess that's why no one ever obtains asylum over there..)

3. Olga Bychok

2

Answered . You do. You should follow my colleagues advice though.