I am owed $14,061 from company(trucking),I have not gotten paid want to get money,he is LLC,I am INC.,what do I do?HELP

Cortland, OH |

I signed 1YR lease,I kept my end of lease,he did not,was 2 B paid within 60 days of loads,has been over 90+days,I have all papers that we signed&loads with pay amounts and all documents,he says 2 come back to work 2 get paid,I feal not a wise choice,my accountant says to take him to court,get a lawyer,his office is out of SIGNAL HILL,CA.mine is out of CORTLAND,OH.I have tried to communicate with him now he avoids all my e-mails and calls,I have good records I feal,please give me some advise an someone to contact that could handle my situation,thank you.DT

1. You need to hire an attorney. Look on this site for local litigators or contact your local bar association for referrals.

This answer is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice regarding your question and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

2. You likely have a breach of contract action - and should retain legal counsel in Ohio (see listings under Find-A-Lawyer on Avvo.com). If you don't pursue your legal claim you will not get paid.