I am owed $14,061 from company(trucking),I have not gotten paid want to get money,he is LLC,I am INC.,what do I do?HELP

Asked almost 2 years ago - Cortland, OH

I signed 1YR lease,I kept my end of lease,he did not,was 2 B paid within 60 days of loads,has been over 90+days,I have all papers that we signed&loads with pay amounts and all documents,he says 2 come back to work 2 get paid,I feal not a wise choice,my accountant says to take him to court,get a lawyer,his office is out of SIGNAL HILL,CA.mine is out of CORTLAND,OH.I have tried to communicate with him now he avoids all my e-mails and calls,I have good records I feal,please give me some advise an someone to contact that could handle my situation,thank you.DT

1. Robert John Murillo

1

Answered . You need to hire an attorney. Look on this site for local litigators or contact your local bar association for referrals.

2. Michael Leo Potter

Answered . You likely have a breach of contract action - and should retain legal counsel in Ohio (see listings under Find-A-Lawyer on Avvo.com). If you don't pursue your legal claim you will not get paid.