I am on probation for dwi I received a citation for paraphernalia ....Will my PO find out?

Hurst, TX |

I have a dwi with endagerment to children due to someone under 15 in car with me.

1. If I understand your question correctly, you are on probation for the state jail felony offense of DWI with Child

Any answer provided is not to be construed as legal advice and does not in any way establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and the answer. If you have questions and feel you may need to speak with an attorney contact http://www.jonotoolelaw.com.

2. Always asssume your PO will find out. Contact your attorney immediately to discuss. Good luck.

3. I agree that it is wise to proceed as though your PO will find out.

That said, best he or she finds out from you. Make an appointment as soon as possible. Go in and explain honestly and straight forwardly what happened. This is always the best approach with Probation - be honest and take responsibility.

Best of luck to you.