I am on probation finished my first year it was for my first and last dui will this affect my application for adjustment of stat

Kansas City, MO |

I am currently on probation finished my first year of it. I got it because of my first and last DUI and I have maintained a good relation with my probation officer. I am concerned that my application wont go through. I am on an F1 visa and iam still in status i have gone outside of the country and been back once with no problems so far.
Me and my girlfriend are planning on getting married soon. Please advise on what I should do and how much would an immigration attorney cost with my kind of situation,

It is not appropriate to quote fees here. It would serve you best to have a comprehensive consultation with an immigration lawyer. Make sure to bring a certified disposition of your case. You can obtain this from the courthouse.

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail: mc@madridcrost.com; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site: www.stopnotariofraud.org.

2. You should speak with an immigration attorney for answers to your questions. If you want to find one in your area here on AVVO you can select "Find a Lawyer" at the top of the page. Good luck.

3. Yes. Hire an immigration attorney. A good one.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

4. I agree with my colleagues.You should hire an immigration attorney.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

5. Please consult with an immigration attorney for quality, personalized advice.

6. I recommend that you and you fiancé speak to a qualified immigration attorney before you file any applications with immigration. There are many good immigration attorneys in Kansas City. You can search for immigration attorneys at http://www.ailalawyer.com/. Good luck!

My response to your question is for informational purposes only, and is not legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship.